As we reserve the right to refusal on any claim, we recommend that the following points to be considered when lodging a claim:
- When incident was first noted
- Time since first incident
- Date when reported to Bundaleer
- How quickly would you like the claim resolved
- What exactly is the claim for
- Supporting evidence
- Veterinary receipts
- Supporting Veterinary letter
- Photographs or video
- (Tail hairs (50+ including roots) from any calves that have died during calving)
We will endeavour to resolve all claims as quickly as possible and make every effort to remain impartial throughout the process. In the instance of any dispute we consult three respected individuals from across the industry for their opinion. We use their judgment to ascertain the best outcome and we follow through on their decision.
We find this approach fair for both parties and resolves any issues in a timely manner.