The 'E' Bulls on this page were born in 2009 and were sold throughout 2011. The bulls were bred for both both domestic and export markets. For nearly 40 years we have selected cattle on structure, fertility, growth pattern and balanced that with muscling, fattening and milking ability.
Our bulls consistently outperform the competition on value for money and our pedigress continue to appear on many of the top Murray Grey cattle sold throughout the country. Additionally we have an exceptional guarantee on our cattle that is as good as any in Australia and we remain the only stud in WA to offer a monetary rebate on YOUR heifers' calving ease.
BUNDALEER EVENING STAR E3 (PB)
- An exceptional bull in phenotype and performance data.
- He is in the top percentiles of the breed for growth, fertility, fats and Index values. In conjunction with a moderate MCW Evening Star combines some of the best figures for any 2009 born animal.
- He is sound in structure, smooth shouldered with a strong topline, evident in the very high EMA scan (131cm2). He maintains his thickness through the hips and pins and we envisage him breeding some outstanding progeny in years to come.
- A super bull for commercial and stud use.
- Wt: 877kg Scrotal: 42cm FS: 7.2
- EMA: 131cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 12/10mm
- Sold 3/4 Share and Possession: $8250
To: COLLIER PEAK MURRAY GREY STUD
BUNDALEER E-Z-RIDER E15 (PB)
- A thick set ball of muscle that is currently displaying signs of maturity indicating that he would be appropriate for markets finishing around the 200-500 day mark.
- Growth, CW, EMA and RBY are all at the very top end of the breed.
- Out of one of our top females with sons selling to $9500.
- He is structurally very good and his daughters would make excellent breeders. Photo taken at prior to weaning
- Wt: 776kg Scrotal: 36.5cm FS: 5.1
- EMA: 126cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 10/7mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Dairy & Commercial Beef Herd, Busselton
BUNDALEER ELIXIR E17 (PB)
- One of the first sons, possibly the first son to be offered by Lindsay Starbright in WA.
- A very well muscled bull with good length and a thick spine.
- An ideal bull for those with a dash of dairy or European blood wanting to improve shape and finishing ability.
- Wt: 768kg Scrotal: 41cm FS: 5.4
- EMA: 122cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 8/6mm
To: CATFORD MURRAY GREY STUD
BUNDALEER EMPEROR E20 (PB)
- Emperor is typical of the Power Play Mainbreak blend
- Good shape, even fat cover, not extreme in any particular area but makes it all work.
- A complete bull and would suit beef production for the Domestic and European market specifications.
- Wt: 700kg Scrotal: 38.5cm FS: 5.2
- EMA: 121cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 9/6mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Commercial Murray Grey Herd, Gingin
BUNDALEER ETHOS E21 (PB)
- Guaranteed calving ease heifer bull.
- Another Power Play bull that is well put together.
- Z9s previous sons have all been used in heifer based applications without a glitch.
- Very large scrotal circumference indicative that his daughters will calve earlier and will get in calf earlier.
- Wt: 760kg Scrotal: 41.5cm FS: 6.8
- EMA: 114cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 6/6mm
- SOLD: $2500 tO Commercial Murray Grey Herd, Esperance
BUNDALEER EQUALIZER E23 (PB)
- : A well muscled bull with a thick top line and a square hind quarter.
- Out of a large volume Payday daughter.
- His BW is compariable to a very low BW European sire yet offers EMA, RBY and fertility traits in the top 10% of the breed.
- Progeny would excel around the 400-500 day mark finishing off grass or grain.
- Wt: 782kg Scrotal: 37cm FS: 6.8
- EMA: 123cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 8/8mm
- Sold: $5250 To: Commercial Santa Gertrudis, Gelbvieh & Murray Grey Beef Cattle Herd, Nannup
BUNDALEER ESSENTIAL E24 (PB)
- Guaranteed Heifer Bull
- The last calf out of Lolita T4—a very reliable female weaning a solid calf each year for the past 10 years.
- Essential would work well over those needing to join both heifers and younger breeders or those with smaller cattle wanting to lift performance gradually.
- Was withdrawn from sale due to injury. Full Recovery
- Wt: 727 kg Scrotal: 40cm FS: 5.4
- EMA: 113cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 8/7mm
- FOR SALE: PRIVATE
BUNDALEER ECLIPSE E25 (BF)
- A smooth shouldered, well muscled bull that has plenty of capacity.
- Colossal figures place Eclispe in the top percentiles of the breed.
- Moderate BW, growth exceeds the top 1 percent.
- Genetics combine our most prolific family line, N34 one of Springwell's top females, an iconic Monterey sire (Y4) and Willalooka.
- A complete package. Bull's like this don't come around everyday. Dam sold to the Cassino Murray Grey Stud, NSW.
- Wt: 837kg Scrotal: 39cm FS: 6.6
- EMA: 123cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 12/12mm
- Sold: $5250 3/4 Share and Possession To: Commercial Murray Grey & Angus Herd, Narrikup, WA
BUNDALEER EAGLE SPIRIT E31 (PB)
- A middle of the road type of bull from the Willalooka Unity bloodline.
- Good neck extension, moderate bone and structurally very sound.
- A safe bull for those wanting hassle free beef production.
- Wt: 720kg Scrotal: 40.5cm FS: 6.4
- EMA: 121cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 8/6mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Commercial Murray Grey Herd, Esperance, WA
BUNDALEER EASY MONEY E36 (PB)
- Easy Money packs some punch, plenty of capacity, beefy topline and good structure.
- His daughters would make superb females that would carry that bit of extra constitution and milk.
- His sons could be targeted off grass or grain based finishing systems.
- Wt: 846kg Scrotal: 41cm FS: 6.4
- EMA: 131cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 7/6mm
- Sold: 3/4 Share and Possession $6250
- To: Cam Grove Murray Grey Stud, Somerset, Tasmania
BUNDALEER ESSENTIAL E42 (BF)
- Structurally very sound, plenty of muscle and retail beef yield.
- One of the heaviest bulls with one of the largest EMA scans in the group.
- For those wanting to set up a top line of daughters and sons that are commercially focused Essential is a Black Factor sire capable of the task.
- Superb family line
- Wt: 812kg Scrotal: 42.5cm FS: 6.8
- EMA: 127cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 6/6mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Commercial Murray Grey & Angus Herd, Karridale, WA
BUNDALEER EXACT E43 (PB)
- Guaranteed Heifer Bull
- Stylish bull with smooth shoulders with plenty of thickness over the spine.
- Out of a very attractive female and by our heifer joining sire B. Bomber B12
- Exact E43 offers balanced traits with a lower birth weight
- Wt: 670kg Scrotal: 39.5cm FS: 5.6
- EMA: 120cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 7/7mm
- SOLD: $3250 To: Commercial Murray Grey & Charolais herd, Esperance, WA
BUNDALEER EDITOR E44 (PB)
- A very quiet, curious fellow with a muscly topline and butt profile.
- Another bull in the top 5-10% of the breed for growth, CW and RBY with a very acceptable birth weight.
- If you are paid on weight and ability to finish off grass or grain E44 is a prime candidate.
- Wt: 770kg Scrotal: 39cm FS: 6.2
- EMA: 122cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 11/8mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Commercial Murray Grey & Charolais Herd, Esperance, WA
BUNDALEER EDWARDIAN E45 (PB)
- A larger framed bull from a strong maternal line
- Progeny could be grown out to heavier weights
- Daughters would offer an increase in Mature Cow Weight and overall performance.
- Wt: 804kg Scrotal: 42cm FS: 7.2
- EMA: 123cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 6/5mm
- Sold: $4250 To: Commercial Murray Grey Cattle Herd, Dunsborough, WA
BUNDALEER EMPIRE E53 (PB)
- Super thick butted bull that is ideal for baby beef production.
- Bredplan figures for growth and CW are in the top 1% along with very high figures for Milk, EMA and RBY.
- Combining a very respectable Birth Weight and positive IMF.
- Empire offers commercial herds maximum performance.
- Wt: 852kg Scrotal: 33cm FS: 6.6
- EMA: 123cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 9/7mm
- Sold: $4750 To: Commercial Murray Grey Cattle Herd, Dunsborough, WA
BUNDALEER EXCEL E60 (PB)
- Guaranteed Heifer Bull
- A low birth weight bull out of a Zorro heifer purchased from the Wallawong stud from NSW.
- A tidy bull that would work very well for the breeder wanting a hassle free calving and be able to finish calves at lighter carcase weights.
- Growth rates are currently in the top 10% of the breed however this will likely settle under the top 30 percent.
- Wt: 642kg Scrotal: 36.5cm FS: 4.5
- EMA: 118cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 10/7mm
- Sold: $2500 To: Commercial Greyman Cattle Herd, New Norcia, WA
BUNDALEER EMBARK E61 (PB)
- Growth traits in the top 5-10%, SC, EMA, IMF all in the top 10-20%.
- Dam is a large volume female by the $10,000 sire Willalooka Mainbreak.
- A thick robust bull that would breed well over later maturing types.
- Wt: 730kg Scrotal: 36cm EMA: cm2 FS: 5.0
- FOR SALE: PRIVATE
BUNDALEER EINSTEIN E62 (PB)
- A well balanced bull, very deep uniform depth with exceptional thickness over the topline and thickness through the hips and pins.
- Huge growth and EMA figures that place him in the top 1-5%
- Very high SC and RBY and Milk is well above average.
- Little need for concern on BW over the average commercial mature female.
- One of the picks
- Wt: 777kg Scrotal: 36cm FS: 6.8
- EMA: 128cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 11/8mm
- Sold: Commercial, New Norcia, WA
BUNDALEER ELCTRIC E65 (PB)
- Huge growth, CW, EMA and figures that are in the top 1-10% his high milk and positive IMF are also worth noting.
- Dam is one of the breed's top performing growth females (see traitleader list) previous sons have been exceptional for commercial traits.
- Structurally very correct, very good feet and legs
- Only a youngest but will grow out into an impressive sire
- Wt: 704kg Scrotal: 38cm FS: 6.4
- EMA: 123cm2 Rump/Rib Fat: 8/7mm
- Sold: $3250 To: Commercial Angus x Friesian Herd, Manjimup, WA
This page is current under construction. Sorry for the inconvenience.