The 'D' Bulls on this page were born in 2008 and were sold throughout 2010. The bulls were available for both both domestic and export markets. For 20 years we have selected cattle on structure, fertility, growth pattern and balanced that with muscling, fattening and milking ability.
Our bulls consistently outperform the competition on value for money and our pedigress continue to appear on many of the top Murray Grey cattle sold throughout the country. Additionally we have an exceptional guarantee on our cattle that is as good as any in Australia and we remain the only stud in WA to offer a monetary rebate on YOUR heifers' calving ease.
This page is current under construction. Sorry for the inconvenience. The bulls in the above footage have been sold.
BUNDALEER DEIFY D8 (PB)
- A thick-set meat machine. He has been one of the high performers at each weighing and scanned one of the largest EMAs.
- His dam is a large volume female that always rears a growthy, thick set, structurally sound calf. We have had very favourable feedback from commercial clients that have purchased her sons in the past and we expect D8 will follow suit.
- SOLD: APS To: A grass based self-replacing Santa-Gertrudis, Murray Grey and Gelbvieh breeding herd. Finishing steers and heifers off summer grass at 15-18 months of age, P8: 10mm, HSCW: 300kg. Located: Scott River, Western Australia.
BUNDALEER DOWN UNDER D12 (PB)
- A long bodied, well balanced bull with good early growth figures (top 5 -15% 200 & 400DG) and out of a very good female.
- Down Under was one of the heaviest calves at weaning.
- Very suitable for a self replacing herd targeting domestic requirements.
- SOLD: APS To: An Angus x Holstein (F1) female herd targeting domestic prime beef at 10 months of age. Located: Karridale, Western Australia.
BUNDALEER DEMOCRAT D37 (PB)
- A big growthy bull with plenty of capacity and an easy doing constitution.
- Like the majority of Power Play cattle he offers moderate birth weight figure and smooth shoulders.
- Additionally, he combines positive IMF and a minimum of 4/8 alles for tenderness.
- His dam has colossal volume and performance; she sold last year to the Raymond Park Murray Grey Stud.
- SOLD: $2500 APS To: Purebred self-replacing Murray Grey Beef cattle herd. Finishing steers off grass at 15 months of age.
BUNDALEER DEALER D40 (PB)
- D40 has thickness and length, without being too heavy in bone or too coarse in the shoulder.
- Across the traits he is generally in the top 5-10% for growth and carcase weights, EMA and RBY.
- His dam has been the number one growth female in the breed for the past 5-6 years and remains one of our top females.
- SOLD: $2500 APS To: A grass based self-replacing Santa-Gertrudis, Murray Grey and Gelbvieh breeding herd.
BUNDALEER DANNY BOY D14 (PB)
- A high performance True Blue son that is well balanced and is well suited for today’s local and export markets.
- He will grow into an impressive sire and we expect his daughters to be reliable, large volume females that can add that little bit extra.
- His dam has thumped out a ‘flight’ of superb calves. For either the stud or commercial herd this bloke will have an impact.
- SOLD: Meat, damaged hock prior to sale.
BUNDALEER DIABLO D15 (PB)
- Guaranteed Heifer Bull
- A bull suitable for heifers, offering moderate growth and birth weight coupled with positive fats, EMA and fertility.
- Dam is structurally very sound, good udder with a refined front end.
- SOLD: Commercial self-replacing Limousin and Limo Cross. Targeting MSA carcase specifications. Nannup, Western Australia
BUNDALEER DEFENCE D18 (PB)
- D18 has all the hallmarks of a top class heifer bull, without being too fine.
- Birth Wt, Milk and Index Values in the top 20-30%, RBY in top 1% and EMA and Scrotal in top 5-10%.
- He has enough fleshing, frame and constitution without raising the blood pressure! We used his maternal half brother for two seasons over our heifers and he did an excellent job.
- SOLD: Bukartilla Murray Grey Stud, Mount Barker, South Australia
BUNDALEER DYNAMITE D25 (PB)
- A bull with exceptional capacity, Dynamite will be a very large Murray Grey at maturity.
- He has 200, 400 day growth, EMA and RBY in the top 5-10% of the breed.
- Ideal for a self-replacing purebred herd requiring a little more stretch and capacity in their calves.
- His dam has been a very reliable matron. We purchased his dam (Martindale Teena T112), a Bundaleer Payday daughter, from the Martindale Murray Grey Stud in 1999 as a yearling heifer. Teena T112 has been a very reliable matron for well over a decade.
BUNDALEER DA FUNK D29 (PB)
- A bull that puts it all together – fertility, structure, solid 400 day growth, muscle and constitution. One of the picks from the drop.
- His full brother was one of the picks last year and his three quarter siblings at the 2008 PRS did exceptionally well. (GCF, JCF, RJCF, Winner of Progeny Group)
- Birth Weight close to breed average with growth figures in the top 20% and IMF in the top 10%. All Index Vaules in the Top 10 percent of the breed
- His dam is one of four P1 x V856 daughters that we have in the herd – all very reliable breeders.
- 3/4 brother is JOS D60
- Sire: Bundaleer Power Play Dam: Bundaleer Impost Y30
- Sold: $3000? To: Self-replacing purebred Murray Grey herd, Collie, Western Australia.
- Progeny sold as: Forward Stores. Terminal Market Specification: Short grain-fed, MSA grading, Woolworths.
BUNDALEER DESIRE D30 (PB)